The things you’ve probably heard about Ireland are true: the rolling countryside that spreads across this island country is like a patchwork of vibrant greens sewn together, dotted with medieval castle ruins and cobblestoned city squares, that butt up against its jagged and rocky seaside cliffs. It is a country who has a deep and rich history, and, for a time, was home to a vibrant faith community that gave the world Christian figures like St. Patrick himself. Now, centuries later, religion and a personal relationship with Jesus seems to have lost its place among the Irish, despite the country’s infamous feud involving religion itself! After years of conflict and strife, travel to Ireland this summer and share about the peace of Christ that will not only heal her people, but unify them as well.
- If you are outgoing and love meeting new people
- If you want to serve God in new ways
- If you seek an epic adventure across the sea
- If you crave deep conversations and new friendships
- If you want to share the Gospel without needing a translator
- If you love Celtic culture and the Irish people
Then this trip is for you!Close