With your gear, tents, and team, you will haul across the beautiful European continent and engage in ministry in some of Europe’s largest and most unique cities. Traveling by coach (which is really a huge deluxe bus), you will begin your adventurous summer in London before moving on to Belgium, Germany, and a peaceful lakeside village in Austria.
Next stop on the adventure: the former communist Bloc countries of Slovenia and Croatia. You’ll then head west again, and after visiting several cities throughout northern Italy, you and your teammates will have a chance to catch your breath and relax in the beautiful mountain valley of Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland.
Desire a little culture? Your final destination will be Paris, France, where you’ll mix street ministry with cultural immersion; sample a crêpe in the Saint-Michel district, enjoy a view from the Eiffel Tower, or maybe say hello to the Mona Lisa in the Louvre. Experience the adventure that is Europe as you impact the crowds for Christ!
- Buckingham Palace in London
- The coliseum in Pula, Croatia (an ancient Roman port)
- A small village in the Swiss/German Alps of Switzerland and their majestic mountains
- Crêpes at the Eiffel Tower (nutella is my personal favorite!)
- The beauty of Notre Dame (minus the cool, but slightly creepy, hunchback)
- Winston Churchhill’s Cabinet Rooms (he’s the British guy with the cigar from WW2)
- Tea and biscuits in London
After engaging in ministry while blazing across Europe, your team will spend a week partnering with a local church in London. You will have an opportunity to be a part of several church services and serve the local community through outreach and service projects.Close